Saturday, January 15, 2011

Amorous

The other day your Mom sort of let the washer get out of control – if you know what I mean. There is a picture to help you understand.



I have been finding faded flowers on the sidewalk in front of the temple when I walk. Today I went for a walk and it started to rain. About the time when I reached the point of no return it turned into adown poor – you would have to be in the Philippines to understand what it is like when it rains hard. I got my shower and washed my cloths in the process. After a decent shower and a change of cloths I went for a walk around the Temple grounds - between down pores. I found the source of the faded flowers, and picked some fresh flowers for your Mom.



They remind me of the magnolia flowers I saw on my first mission in the South, but these are not quite as big. Each bloom is just a little smaller than my hand. I wish there was a way to send the scent to you– it is wonderful.

No comments: